Is This You?
- You often find yourself taking the "sniff" test before feeding something to the kids?
- You feel like you might as well just open up your wallet and light your hard-earned cash on fire while you're throwing away the food that went bad... every. single. week."
- You open the fridge to the jumbo sized jar of pickles that you bought 3 months ago & haven't opened (it was on sale!) but then you realize you're completely out of milk and your toddler is demanding cereal
- You know those biology classes were wasted in school because you have no idea what that fur-lined food is hidden on the top shelf
- You have no clue how long to keep certain foods, (beyond the best before stamps). What and when will result in you hugging the toilet bowl
Ready To Make A Change?
- To have organized fridge shelves so that food doesn't get wasted.
- To discover how to store the food in the right way so that it keeps longer
- To set up a system so that you know exactly what you are running short of before you run out.
- To only eat quality fresh food, no more dodgy "let's hope it will be OK" meals
- To put an end to constantly throwing away food that is out of date or gone bad
Easy Step by Step eBook + Printable Poster To Keep You (& the fam) On Track
Get It Now! It's FREE!
We will never spam you, we hate spam too!
Who Am I? (& why should you care?)
I am a terribly lazy housewife. There, I said it. It's true, I hate housework, I can think of a squillion and one things I'd rather be doing with my time BUT I also hate living in a mess and clutter drives me bonkers.
So I came up with systems and cheats to make housework as painless as possible and easy enough that even the most frustrating family members (you know who I'm talking about right 😉 ) can help keep the home in order.
I don't believe in 'blueprints' or one size fits all solutions, I do believe in finding ways to make life easy for our own individual homes and families.
Plus I am a BIG fan of baby steps - No all out crazy pants regimes from me!