The Most Efficient Accountability Mastermind To Build Your Business & Blow Your Goals Out Of The Water
Without Sacrificing Sleep or Sanity Using The 5 Step Kaizen Framework
The 5 Biggest Problems Most Entrepreneurs Moms Have...
- You allow procrastination to take over, so you finish the day feeling like you didn’t accomplish anything for your business and the dishes still washing and don't mention the piles of laundry.
- You play small, talk yourself out of going to the next step, then kick yourself for missed opportunities. You use the kids as an excuse for not reaching your goals but you know if you got your sh*t together you can do this.
- You often feel paralysed by everything you *need* to do and end up doing nothing including the 301 activities for the kids you have saved on Pinterest and the self care you have been promising yourself since January.
- You feel like no-one understands why you are stuck and not doing more, making more. That lizard brain starts telling you that you have enough on your plate and you'll never be anything other than "just" a mom.
- You feel scattered and not really sure what you should be working on, so you do busy work instead of work that will move you forward. You are checking things off the to-do list but should "pick the kids up from school" be on there? You were going to do that anyway right?
5 Great Reasons Why You Should Do It Now...
- So 2016 didn't turn out quite as expected, stop feeling sorry for yourself and instead make 2017 your best year ever.
- January, start of the year, perfect timimg for getting something off the ground
- A brand new year is the best time to start with a clean slate
- Setting out clear goals for the year at the start of the year is more likely to lead you to success
- Getting the ball rolling at the start of the year will give you momentum for the rest of the year ahead
5 Reasons Why You Need To Be Careful!
- We have all seen the brags about making $10,000 a month or more and it's easy to set big goals but they will fall flat if you haven't set yourself up for success, both practically and mentally.
- Bull-dozing straight in without a clear plan of action is a recipe for disaster (ask me how I know, yep, that was me a few years ago!)
- Don't fall for 'blueprint' you can copy, we all have different businesses and personalities, what works for one person may not work for another, I'm so not a fan of the one-size fits all philosophy! You need a system that will fit with your business, your lifestyle and most of all YOU.
- Joining programs where you are not kept accountable will dramatically lower your success rate
- Working with a coach or mentor who is not a fellow mom will make you want to throw dirty nappies at your computer like a toddler throwing a tantrum because you gave him the wrong colour cup! They might think they know what it's like to be an entrepreneur mom, but they don't have the first idea!
I’m Jo Ebisujima, AKA jojoebi and I help mainly moms to get themselves back on track, get organized and show them how to make learning fun with their kids. I run bootcamps, online courses and mastermind groups and had hundreds of people go through them. I’m unconventional, a problem solver, a rebel and kick ass motivator. I’m great at helping you get unstuck and figuring out what your next step is but I don’t leave you there, I help you take it.
I'm one of those people who will say things like, "Hmm I think I'll write a book." Then get it written, edited and published and hitting the number one spot for it's category on Amazon, all within 6 months (true story!)
If you are looking for a woo-woo coach to help you on your spiritual journey, then I am not for you. If you want someone to help you figure out what the problem, how to solve it and implement it, no messing around, straight in there, then I am your gal!
Join IWAB in order to get your business off to a great start with a group of like-minded women and an amazing mentor who can give invaluable feedback and help you see things you might not realize on your own.
.Phoebe Super Busy Mom
In With A Boom is a supportive network outside of your normal one that will give great advice and tough love when it is needed without judgement.Tracey multipreneur
In With A Boom forces you to move forward and face some things head on. If you don't join and try to go it alone you might be in exactly the same place in three months' time (plus it's more fun to do difficult stuff when you have other people working with you).
Sarah Mom & Translator
Kathy Tripled Her Income!
Di Increased Her Numbers!
Illuska Got 2 Art Show Spots In Just 3 Months!
- If you had a clear plan for your goal and the steps to get there, wouldn't that make your life easier?
- If you got up each morning knowing exactly what needed to be done so you were motivated from the get-go, no getting sucked into procrastination mode.
- If you could spot the tell tale signs that you were about to get side swiped and derailed but you already had a plan in place to stop it happening!
- If you could make the most out of the limited work hours you have so that when you are done for the day, you can have guilt free time with your family
- If you could run your business and your home without feeling like you are constantly juggling and about to drop the balls.
WOULDN'T THAT BE AMAZING?
You are not just here to clean up after everyone else, survive through the daily grind, whilst wiping dinner off the wall and trying not to step on Lego bricks.
You are amazing, you have skills, knowledge, experience and passion by the bucketful. It's time to share your amazing self with the world and start turning those daydreams into reality.
Tomorrow never comes, your time is NOW
In With A Boom Mastermind CLUB is a mastermind and accountability membership. Before we start you will get homework to help you pin point your goals, then using the 3 step kaizen method, break those goals down and make them manageable.
We have a private Facebook group with daily check ins and check outs to make sure you are staying on track. Plus the community aspect of sharing a-ha's, problems and asking questions.
And being a bit of a geek girl, I share tutorials for apps and systems that I know will make your life easier.
You will be with a group of supportive women who understand the problems of juggling life, work and home. You’ll be in a safe environment where you can vent, bounce around ideas, ask for help and feedback and of course, celebrate the wins!
You will learn how to set goals that will set you up for success. How to break down even the biggest and scariest of jobs into bite sized pieces, so even on the busiest days, with sick kids, snow days, and teacher training days, you are still moving forward.
Get Sh*t Done
With daily check-ins and accountability built it, you will get shit done. And with me to guide you, sharing her tips and tricks, you will discover your blocks and the things stopping you from kicking ass and find ways to kick them to the curb so you can soar.
- Full access to the members portal with goal setting, mindset, time management and tech library
- Daily check in and check out for goals/tasks (Monday - Friday) so that you stay accountable and actually check things off your to do list
- Private Facebook group so that you have a place to ask for help, brainstorm ideas, get feedback, let off steam and of course, celebrate the wins
- Step by step guide on how to break down and plan out your goals so that you are setting yourself up for success not failure
- Access to my brain which is exploding with resources, ideas and information covering all kinds of aspects in the online biz world, from types of blog posts to write, social media tools, list building, building opt-ins and sales funnels, website building, auto responders and schedulers and everything in between. If I don’t know how to do it myself, you can bet I will have a resource or know of someone who can help!
- Surprise bonuses along the way
A growing library of hacks and tutorials
I’m somewhat of a geek and DIY pretty much everything and I’m happy to make you little techie videos to walk you through if it is something I can help you with. I’m not a tech wizard on every app or piece of software out there but I am happy to share whatever I know.
I have been working on online businesses since 2007, so I know a thing or two about how it works. And I have plenty of experience in different passive income/internet based business so I can help you if you get stuck setting things up.
Social Media Power Pack (value $49)
101 Social media posts that are designed to encourage engagement and conversation on your page or in your group. That is at least one for every day of the 90 day IWAB program!
Social media is ALL about engagement and opening the conversation with your people, let them get to know you and you get to know them. Building that oh-so-important like, know and trust factor.
You can either plug these into your scheduler or use them whenever you are feeling uninspired!
With In With A Boom you will finally have the headspace you need to get all those amazing ideas out there and in the real world.
You will be able to prioritise what is important and what isn't so that you are working on the things that matter.
You will have the support and help you need to get you to the next step or beyond without having to sell your kids or give up sleep.
With In With A Boom under your belt, you will no longer *need* to procrastinate, you'll make better use of your time and become more efficient in the process, free up more time to do the thing you love.
Whether than be spending time with the kids, having a hot date with your other half or getting sloshed with your girlfriends!
Join the monthly subscription and know that you will have daily accountability and solid goal setting sorted
*8% VAT will be added to accounts based in Japan
*8% VAT will be added to accounts based in Japan
Terms and Conditions for Boom into 2017 Mastermind1. Contract Terms We offer to provide group mentoring services (“Mentoring Services”) to you on the terms that follow. If you place an order with us for mentoring services then, unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, a legally binding contract will be formed between you and Jo Ebisujima (My Organized Chaos/jojoebi) (“we”, “us” “jojoebi” or “My Organized Chaos”). The terms of that contract are as set out here, together with any representation that we have made about the Mentoring Services on our website. All other terms and conditions contained in any other document, and all other representations, are excluded unless their inclusion is expressly agreed in writing. A schedule for the group Mentoring Services will be given prior to the start of the program. Clients who don’t show for a scheduled appointment are also not eligible for a refund. 2. Cancellation Right & Money Back Guarantee Due to the nature of the course, we are unable to offer a money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with any part of the program please contact us so that we can assess and deal with the problem. 3. Payment Unless agreed otherwise, all our charges are inclusive of any applicable value added or other tax with the exception of those paying in Japan. An 8% income tax will be added at the time of investment. 4. Warranty and liability 4.1 We warrant to you that the Mentoring Services will be provided with reasonable skill and care by a coach who is professional and experienced. 4.2 Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as restricting or excluding our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for fraud. 4.3 Our liability to you under this Agreement shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Mentoring Services. 5. Confidentiality We shall keep all information about you in strict confidence and shall not pass your details to any third party. 6. Copyright 6.1 All content Digital of otherwise is property of Jo Ebisujima / My Organized Chaos / Jojoebi and may not be sold or shared without permission, digitally or in any other form. 7. General 7.1 No waiver or any amendment to these terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and us. 7.2 If any dispute arises out of these terms we will both attempt to settle it by mediation in accordance with the Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Model Mediation Procedure. 7.3 This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Japanese Courts.
Cancel Any Time!
You will have access to the members portal and private group until the next payment is due.
Before IWAB I was overwhelmed and without a clear path. Now I'm more organized. I know it is better to take a few minutes everyday and plan the day, as well as looking at the small picture, and then the big picture. Looking at little achievements helps to reassure myself when I'm feeling overwhelmed.
The biggest change for me was accountability. If I wrote I would do something for a certain day, even if I was not feeling at my best or had some last minute thing, I would do everything to achieve it. If it is not written or written for other to see, it is easier to postpone it.Raquel
The biggest a-ha! for me has been a much clearer understanding of how I use my time.
I have realized that I tend to take on too much, be overly optimistic about how much I can get done in a certain amount of time, and expect too much of "future me" (a dangerous combination!).
Just realizing this has made me more careful about what I say yes to, and I'm getting better at incorporating more wriggle room into my plans and front loading the work where possible.
I learned a lot from what others posted and also just from having a safe forum to share my reflections along the way. Having all these members with different experiences and backgrounds helps tremendously with problem solving and seeing things in a different light.
My biggest change was learning to take things in stride and not try to do everything at once!
.Iluska Ikeda photographer and illustrator at Iluska Ikeda Studios
I can't quite express how much better and more empowered I feel. I have:
a) got things done
b) learned tools to get further things done and - maybe most importantly -
c) learned to live positively with the things that I haven't got done.
I feel like a "can do" person again and it's great.Rachel Working Mom, Tokyo
Before I join IWAB I was unsure of where to go with my freelancing.
Whether or not I was going to be able to make it.
Now, I feel a lot more confident that I will be able to get where I need to go - whether it's working for myself or getting the right job that pays well enough.
.Kath O'Malley www.kathomalley.com
A lightbulb moment for me was realising that writing down figures and numbers was so useful. I hadn't realised the effect that I could have on my followers/fans/website views with a little work.
And now I've got more of a routine going and have realised the things that are most important to me, and what kind of balance I need in my life to make me happiest.
.Di Mom and Blogger at Superlucky.com
A daily check in and accountability is a must for trying to achieve goals- sure you can do it by yourself, perhaps but in a team it is much more fun and you are so much more likely to achieve your goal! I decided to focus on my fitness and health rather than my business, 10kg lost in 3 months. Stayed on track, worked hard, checked in daily.Laura
*8% VAT will be added to accounts based in Japan
*8% VAT will be added to accounts based in Japan