Busting Myths About using Montessori At Home
- Are you new to Montessori, keen to learn more but feel overwhelmed by the insane about of info out there?
- Are you confused due to conflicting information available online, not sure if what you are doing is right?
- Do you have a child in Montessori school that you want to support at home but you haven't a clue if you are helping or hurting what he or she is learning in school?
If you said yes to any of the above
Then You Are In The Right Place !
In this video training we will cover:
The 8 most common myths about using Montessori at home.
- The difference between the Montessori home and the Montessori classroom and what that means for you
- How you can get started today without specialized equipment or a full year of training
- The fundamental philosophies that Montessori education is built on ... these are KEY to implementing the ideas and activities
Resources to get you started on your Montessori journey.
Who Am I?
I’m Jo Ebisujima author of Montessori Inspired Activities For Pre-Schoolers. And I was where you are 15 years ago.
I was desperate to learn more about Montessori, I had limited time and funds, lived in a tiny apartment in Japan (so limited space too) and we had no Montessori school nearby.
I was on my own but knew deep in my heart that Montessori was right for my family. So I took Montessori training, taught for a while in a bilingual Montessori school and started blogging about our Montessori journey. which led me to write the best selling book Montessori Inspired Activities For Pre-Schoolers.
Now I weave Montessori in with my other programs, helping moms raise happy, helpful kids whilst they build a business around their family.