- Are you struggling to get started with your decluttering mission?
- Do you have false starts - do a bit then it all slides and you are back to square one?
- Are you OK at decluttering but it's the maintenance that's the problem?
Then this collection of Do It Quick tips will really give you the boost that you need to make a big impact in a short amount of time. The clutter equivalent to a health detox!
You will learn how to:
- Get started quickly with results you can see fast
- Change your mindset & get the family on board so less crap is coming in and more is going out!
- Maintain the order once you have had a decluttering spree
Limited offer to Kitchen Bootcampers!
Get It Now for just $17
I have gotten SO much done the past couple of weeks! Thanks Jo Ebisujima for doing this; it was just the kick in the pants I needed! What you said about every item having a home really clicked with me, and has helped a lot.Melanie
The bedroom is still looking good after the CTC makeover earlier this year--that is still the room I'm most proud of, I think. It's easy to get caught up in the rapture of tidying our room of the month, but just wanted to share how it continues to make a difference later on.Louise
I can see areas of my home really coming together, and the changes are, at least so far, sticking. My entry/genkan clean up the other day was a non-issue because we tackled that back in August, and things are still tidy and organized. The members are a lot of fun. I highly recommend it!Meg
What I like about the course as a mum of a 5 yo and 20 m old, working full time, is that even though my weekly cleaner is great and takes care of the regular surface jobs, clear the clutter enables me to do the deeper clean maintenance jobs and be mindful of what I use and buy. I'm not quite a minimalist yet but I have certainly reduced what I bring into the house.Jennifer